Alta Via is a rapidly growing firm committed to excellence in cost management, management analytics, and information relevant for decision support. Alta Via is built upon an entrepreneurial spirit, full of self-motivated, energetic people. Our people are passionate about what they do and pride themselves in doing it very well. If you have specialty knowledge and dread the drift into generalist oblivion, then we gladly welcome the opportunity to hear from you.
We clearly recognize that the only face the client associates with Alta Via is that of our people. Alta Via's success, therefore, is tied directly to our people.
Thus, we are committed to attracting the best possible talent and offer a very competitive Compensation & Benefits package. Some of the salient details of what we offer includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Incentive Bonus
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Short-term/Long-term Disability Insurance
- Generous vacation time
- 401K Program
- Company sponsored mobile phone
- Leading edge tenure rewards
Employment at Alta Via
View current open positions on our Careers page.
Our consultants typically combine a familiarity of the SAP suite of products with extensive experience in advance cost management, analytics and modeling tools. These specialists have significant knowledge and skills related to business process reengineering, best practices, system implementation, project management, change integration, with practice development and use these skills to improve the business environments of our clients.
If you are interested in an environment that pushes the envelope of managerial accounting, analytics and modeling and believe you may be a great fit for our organization, we encourage you to contact us.
Minimum Qualifications required are:
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in accounting, computer science, business, economics, finance, or a related field
- One (1) or more years work experience in a functional business area such as Information Technology, Accounting/ Financial Management, Manufacturing Management, Sales & Marketing Management or Logistics Management
- Experience with two (2) or more software implementations, preferable; specifically, SAP implementation experience that included the following corresponding SAP modules: BPS/SEM, FI/CO, BI/BW, BO, or FM
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge or coursework in Cost Management, Resource Consumption Accounting (RCA), German cost management methods (GPK), and Activity-Based Costing (ABC)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, including such products as SAP, Oracle, and PeopleSoft or Business Warehouse systems SAP BI/BW or Jedox
- Experience in business process reengineering, best practices, system implementation, project management/methodology, change integration, and practice development
Alta Via Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their age, race, color, religion, sex, or national origin, ancestry, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. Alta Via welcomes minority and veteran applicants.