Tammy Fraley, Senior Systems Integration Consultant at Alta Via Consulting, is responsible for being the overall solution architect for the new e-travel system implementation, requirements review & gap analysis, reviewing change requests, evaluating risks and benefits, testing and managing application, triage of system and interface problems, research of technical issues, providing solutions to complex interface issue, focusing on applications integration with SAP R/3 funds management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger and cost accounting. Tammy also acts as the key point of contact between client and service provider for e-travel solution. Tammy has become a thought leader and expert with large government entities implementing SAP R/3 4.62 IS/PS version, including:
- Coordinating the efforts of the CO team in continuous improvement of organizational structure and costing measures for shared services and business unit management.
- Team member of the Integration Testing effort. Lead the integration effort between CO and the other SAP modules (specifically Funds Management).
- Coordinating the development of new processes and procedures for the organization.
- Leading the coordinated effort of cross functional testing of end-to-end processes including reimbursables, requisition to check, and payroll processing.
- Creating several cross-functional module prototypes to demonstrate SAP functionality.
- Applying CO knowledge to determine integration points of other modules, specifically Funds Management.
- Supporting the continual improvement and maintenance of productive system since October 2004.
Read Tammy's Publications:
Success Factors For Upgrading to SAP ECC 6.0 in the Public Sector [White paper—2012]