Alta Via partners with our clients by providing expertise to guide leaders in achieving their vision for analytical insights and objectives.
Our Consultants execute a multi-phased methodology to strategize, conceptualize, architect, design, manage and govern analytical efforts across the enterprise.
Alta Via’s Business Analytics practice specializes in implementing Enterprise Data warehouses by consolidating data from systems across multiple business units (e.g. Finance, Operations, HR, etc.) utilizing cutting edge analytical and/or cloud-native tools. Our subject matter experts (SME) excel in executive stakeholder advisory and management services, solution architecture, systems design and project management across all aspects of an analytical effort.
Alta Via guides our clients in methods to seamlessly integrate existing analytical platforms with cloud native application, in support of Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (ML) capabilities. In an effort to maximize realized cost benefits, we work closely with clients to build, document and transfer capabilities and processes in a manner that provides a sustainable competitive advantage.
Furthermore, our consultants are well versed in Federal sector business processes and best practices and are able to nimbly navigate the various avenues irrespective of the selected analytical solution. In identifying the optimal approach to execute against, our consultants incorporate risk management and technology evaluating criteria to deliver expected return on investment (ROI).
What we do:
Our Business Analytics SME’s are well versed in all aspects of execution of the following, but not limited to, analytical strategies:
- Implementing and facilitating executive stakeholder management and providing expert advice to guide analytical systems consolidation
- Developing the strategy and solution architecture required for implementing new BI tools and/or Enterprise Data Warehouse systems
- Performing in-depth analysis of the available vendor solutions and licensing impacts in alignment with vision-state
- Identification of achievable ROI based upon known and proposed courses of action
- Architecting a solution that leverages cutting edge technologies (e.g. SAP HANA, HADOOP, etc.) and Cloud analytics to consolidate datasets from multiple systems (either on-premise or in the Cloud)
- Creating detailed Functional and Technical Designs for implementation of the selected BI solution in a production environment.
- Development and execution of governance processes and methodologies to handle new capability development and enhancement requests for all analytical requirements.
- Integrate the analytics solution with AI/ML capabilities.
We work closely with our Client’s Functional, Techno-Functional and Technical teams to deliver meaningful results that drive achievement of long-term business objectives. Post-project delivery, Alta Via manages and monitors the ever-changing business requirements to minimize sustainment costs and recommend improvements, using leading-edge solutions.
How we do it:
- Engage highly experienced Subject Matter Experts at the forefront of Data Warehousing and Cloud Analytics and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Implementation initiatives and cross-functional integration efforts
- Implement Solution Architecture framework that efficiently addresses the Functional and Technical requirements
- Enable organizations to closely track and achieve return on investment by focusing on integration and consolidation of Enterprise Data Warehousing capabilities
- Coordinate with the Functional and Technical teams to ensure that the target-state investment is achieved at the optimal level