Alta Via partners with our clients to realize their visions, goals, and objectives in today’s complex business environment.
Enterprise Architecture and Governance
Our clients face cost pressures, regulatory hurdles and new demands regularly. This forces them to rethink how to extend and adapt existing infrastructure and resources to meet mission requirements and their strategic objectives. By fostering relationships with cross-functional organizations, Alta Via consultants work to innovate executable strategies with streamlined solutions.
What we do:
We integrate enterprise architecture and portfolio management to deliver an executable plan enabling enterprises to advance their strategy and achievement of objectives.
Enterprise Architecture serves as a key strategic asset and delivers a framework for your organization to realize its business transformation objectives and govern priorities to achieve strategic objectives.
Our highly skilled practitioners bring experience in using architecture to enable:
- Alignment of strategy and execution
- Prioritized business capability investment projects
- Planning and management to govern and monitor the progress of strategic investments
Our Consultants establish strategic relationships with teams from multi-functional organizations to define practical, informed solutions that address compelling business drivers of change:
Common business drivers include:
Alta Via’s approach ties together Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Strategy, Portfolio Management and Governance to provide comprehensive solutions to help clients achieve strategic, operational and tactical missions.
We connect strategy and execution to operationalize strategic goals through the application of enterprise architecture and governance. We have demonstrated our ability to produce actionable and insightful architecture deliverables across all layers including business, data, application and technical infrastructure.
How we do it:
- Engage highly experienced Subject Matter Experts at the forefront of Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Implementation initiatives and cross-functional integration efforts.
- Implement a structured strategic management framework that returns value, identifies efficiencies, detects gaps, and mitigates risks.
- Enable organizations to drive business value through strategic portfolio categorization, alignment, prioritization and execution.
- Drive informed capability investments with an emphasis on the organization’s strategic and operating environment.